First of all, the matter of fact I wanna share my obsession of Super Junior and their relation to my dad, what? You think my dad is sort of one of their lost uncle or the switched father ? Nope, nope. It's not like that at all.
Phewww, where the right start do I have to take?
From here??
Or from there???
A bit to the left??
Oh okay.
Enough.
I need to profess it first, I'm a fan of them lately, it's due to my friend keep poisoning me all their stuffs, posting their photographs on twitter, praising how adorable they are, added by how fast their fame can get through industry of Indonesia, basically I wasn't really interested on Korean music stuffs formerly, seeing how fool and weird they act, forcing themselves to be a western by dye blonde their hair, dressing up like a tacky or amateur fashionista, too much makeup they put on in every show also how ridiculous the pronunciation of their song, though I admit it the melody in ballad category pretty often blow me away and the drama always work out to get my room nearly flooded because of me bawling. But still I don't have any interest on Korea other than that.
Due to reason I've mentioned above, eventually lead me find out more about Korean music, in sum, I got myself drooled over the most perfect combination of human being, body, face and style, hair, eyes, lips, six packs and the way he smiles, and the way he walks, or the way he flips hair or the way jokes or the wayy wayyy okay stop me! Okay overall Siwon is the main reason why I love SJ in the first place. He can be goofy and solemn at the same time without even deduct his perfection. OMG what is the very right word to picture him?? I'm running out of idea.
The point is, I love SJ because of Siwon and I start loving other member slowly right after him, okay I won't be bragging here, they basicly could sing well and their acting on the stage, I mean including costume, choreography and all really spoils my eyes, my highest level of eyes satisfaction has been fulfilled. Hmmm they are all pretty pretty like angel though I never seen how an angel looks like before.
Nonetheless, I'm not audacious enough to call myself as an "ELF". Yes I'm a fan but I even don't have one of their album. Don't really like Korean song. But I will bear anything or do whatever it takes to meet them in person. (I'm being excessive), though I just knew them months ago, but I love them so much, they have succeed driving me insane. Kyaaaaaaa!!!
Well, as you guys know, Super Junior will hold their very first live concert in Indonesia, yes my country. I have foreseen in terms of the price, it must be expensive as hell. Moreover the possibility of soaring price considering the soaring price of BBM (fuel) too (?), I become doubt all of sudden, I impossibly could spend my whole savings just to watch a concert, how my life would be after that? I keep waiting and discussing about absolute price. Few days ago, I get the news of the price and category as well. After taking quite long consideration, finally I succeed to regain my conviction which ever lost.
Again, my conviction was crashed by great storm, my strong heart was tested and devastated by one of the most influential and protective person along my history life, my dad.
You know he really concerns with everything I do even when I breath (lie). Okay he is super duper overprotective. I just feel it unnatural.
One night, I hang out with one of best friend, doing our ordinary ritual, yeah most girls do. Meet, have dinner (after I finish work), and share whatever inside heart or tell our funny history to each other. Then my phone was ringing, signifying of one message has entered inbox. I read it, turned out my sister informed me to go home asap 'cause dad had issued his fangs knowing his littlest daughter has not home yet. Then my friend's phone ringing too, and -I actually am ashamed to say such things- that's my sister again, questioned her whether I was with her or not, and if yes my sister asked her to order me to go home. FYI guys, and it's the most important information, I mean heeeelllllllllooooooooww, I'M 21 AND THAT'S ONLY 8PM. *sigh*
Hmmm, yeah my dad is sucks, I mean, heyy aahh what should I say?
I ever indeed have tough time with dad about come home time. We ever argued till I cry several times, he's unaware that his treatment utterly doesn't make me happy, whereas *sigh* I'm a good girl inside also outside seriously. I can distinguish what is right or wrong yet he keep treating me like a toddler. I can't and won't describe any longer about my dispute with dad here, it's not like I'm being bitchy and conveying dad's bad points. Don't get me wrong.
Because I'm a good girl, I've made up my mind and put my ego aside, I'm such a hopeless to watch SJ, so I think I can't go.
But I'm just being afraid it will be getting more complicated, for example in the future when I have my own business and obligate me to get home late and it's such improbable also foolish to convey "Sorry I have to go, my dad is looking for me" reason. Then how? I don't wanna bicker with dad really, it's not like I'm a wimp but I respect him as my dad. Tell me how???
I'm such a mess now, and also my thoughts are falling apart recalling this problem, I only keep praying to God, in order to give me the best solvation without me being a rebellious child. Amen.
Siwooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn set me freeeee

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar