Cari Blog Ini

Senin, 11 Februari 2013

Lala Karmela - Hasrat Cinta English Translation.

Heyy guys, I have so many spare time for the last two months. Why? Seriously guys, you know the answer, yep I haven't got the new job T_T, sad. So I decide to fill it with advantageous activity like watching drama, singing in the bathroom, hmm writing a fiction (well more likely my expectation and imagination muehehe :p) but I haven't had the courage to post it publicly, and what else? Hanging out with friends and eating tasty food (I'm easy-to-spend-money-for-foods kinda girl).
And once more advantageous activity to fill my spare time, yes I'd like to translate an Indonesian song titled Hasrat Cinta (Desire Of Love) originally sung by Yana Julio (classic Indonesian singer) and now this song is being covered by Lala Karmela (cutely classy smart-ass singer, pretty much like me hahahahaha)
And soooo here it is....


HASRAT CINTA

Bila sudah tak mungkin hasrat cinta menyatu
Walau rasa itu masih ada
Bahkan telah jadi bagian dalam hidupku

Jangan coba tanyakan ketulusan cinta ini
Hanya engkaulah satu harapan
Dan juga satu tujuan dalam hidupku
Kasih

Biarlah cintaku melayang jauh (tiada ragu)
Akan ku ceritakan pada dunia
Rasa cinta yang ada

Biar badai datang dan mengguncang hatiku
Percayalah kasih tiada 'kan terhapus cintaku

                                                                          -English Translation-



DESIRE OF LOVE

If it's really improbable for this desire of love to be united
Though that feeling still exists
Even has become part of my life

Don't try to question the sincerity of this love
Only you, my only hope
And also my only aim in my life

Let my love fly away (no indecision)
I'm going to tell the world
the love that exists

Though the storm comes over and shakes my heart
Babe, believe me, my love will never be fading.


                                               ------------------
That's all for the translation guys, hope it'll be so functional for people out there who know the song but have no idea the meaning.
And let's listen to the song here
Lala Karmela - Hasrat Cinta [Live Performance] at Voice of Indonesia

Isn't she like me? Err I mean, isn't she gorgeous? ;)
Enjoy!
BuhBye!
Love!
Cheers!
Lalala Yeyeye!
Rauwisuwis!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar