Third semester is nearly going to end. And I haven't written anything since last semester. I dunno what exactly happen to me, either I'm being lazy or I'm getting mature because sometimes I think to myself that there's no need to brag about life to the world at some points, -if that could be counted as a mature action.
Nothing changes about me, still a proud immature girl learns to be a mature lady, and for that case, I thank you, you teach me so much about maturity, you really opened up my eyes in order to see serenely about which one is bullshit maturity and which one is the real maturity. But sorry I can't be friend with you like we used to be, because you belong to the first version of maturity I stated earlier. And if you happen to read this blog, yes, this paragraph is especially written just for you.
Umm, I don't plan to write about maturity anyway, so cut it out!
How is life? Life is good so far. I believe that everyone deserves to get what they should get, to be where they should be, to run the life they should run. Because God knows, He has His own calculation.
Life has been ups and downs since last semester in all aspect, amour, friendship and occupation aspect.
First is about amour aspect which I don't really want to clarify this time. Overall, it matures me. I'm much happier in third semester, I'm more able to arrange my feelings and smile the world. And for that, thanks to the one that has ability to make me feel such catastrophic sensation in second semester and to the people that tirelessly courage me to fight that kind of sensation. And because I can smile and run my life as usual now, I'm so proud of myself.
Friendship, I already get the true friendship right there in high school period, it's enough though we barely meet in real life now but their love keeps flowing to me, I believe that. Friendship in College is so much different compared to high school back then. Just, please do know the people, observe them, but don't get too attached to them, you have to be independent in doing activities in colleges, at least that's my advice lol. There's no such evil, just be prepared.
Third is occupation aspect, I'm so grateful right now to be honest. It's because I get occupation that is really like what I really wanna do in life. And to get here is no joke, I gotta climb the mountain, dive the lake and even walk down the boulevard all alone.
People keep saying "Oh you're so lucky, you get job really fast" and such sentences.
Yes I let them to, it becomes such prayer for me.
Just smile and say Amen.
They just don't know or even care about what truly happens behind the door.
Before I get here.
I ever work in every kind of places. I believe that is God's way to show and make me think, which really fits me. And I hope this one could last long.
Just because it is suitable with my passion doesn't mean it doesn't have obstructions.
I don't think it's useless to write because I don't really mention the name. I will just keep the name to myself.
The most important thing is
I'm better
I'm happier
:)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar