Hi. It’s been some centuries since the last time I wrote. Sure,
now we can teleport to another place easily. I can go to Maldives with my
fellows in a blink of an eye. I can go to Imagine Peace Tower in a jiffy. Or
magically I’m already in Seoul just when I start thinking one of places there. Yes,
life is so much easier and fun after some centuries. Alright, maybe I should
just go home. I’m drunk…. And single. Pret!
Well, life has been tough, when life is not anyway? In addition
if you’ve been alone for quite some time. Huuufffttt. But, no matter how tough
life is, I’m still here standing safe and sound beautifully cz nothing can ever
bring me down, not even this scumbag, annoying, little brat sickness called
chickenpox.
For those who wonder, yes I suffer that disease for over one
week already.
Chickenpox, just from the name you can tell how coward this
sickness is, yes chickenpox is pretty coward because it doesn’t come alone, it
comes with its fellow chickenpox mates and attack your skin. It’s too afraid to
come alone. What makes it even more like jerk is they(chickenpox and friends)
stay on our body for a while without giving us something in return, they think
we rent our body for them for free? Even more, they think our body is
kontrakan? So sekate-kately come into our life, make us miserable for we can’t
interact with the loved ones, makes us even lonelier in incubation period, make
us all dead worried if we accidentally scratch one of vesicles and break it,
make us super itchy even itchier than a girl wooing another woman’s husband, make
us… make us… make us…. And you can insert some comments on your own, you’re no
longer a kid, are you? Okay? Got it? Easy?
This is the first time I experience chickenpox, so yeah it’s
all new. It’s one of the risks if you’re working in kindergarten. Working in
kindergarten means sharing , not only gifts from parents but also disease from
the children.
So one day I felt really sick that I even didn’t take a bath
in the morning cz I felt super cold. Idk, I just felt I was not myself that
day, the feel when you’re about to break down, the feel when all you want to do
is cuddle with bolsters and blanket whole day. The next day I found a spot on
my back neck filled with liquid, I still went easy with it, I didn’t think much
or more precisely I never think that much LOL. Then I decided to see doctor. And
like getting knocked down by the thunder in hole afternoon(siang bolong) the
doctor told me that I was positive……. Not pregnant…. But chickenpox.
The news didn’t fancy me even a bit. the news is just like
having a bestfriend stab you in the back by super sharp big knives millions
time. Like there’s a stranger drown you deep down in gangga river. Like chewing
one big chili unconsciously while eating delicious deep fried tofu with spicy
vegetable inside. Like knowing someone you’ve been adoring for years doesn’t
have same feeling for you. Can we cut it here? *control yourself win, it’s
about chickenpox not your tragical love journey, at least not now* inhaleeeeee,
exhaleeeeee.
So yes the news about me positive chickenpox shock the hell
outta me. Because it attacks skin and skin is one of the sense I’ve been
treasuring. One thought went through my mind right away “what if it attacks my
face?” OH MY GOD OH MY NO OH MY WOW. Yes I’ve been a huge fan of my own face. I
kennot always brag about my feature as it’s not that great ( I’m being honest
okay, not that I’m an ungrateful little bitch), but I always ken brag about my
skin as it’s always free from whatever women complain about, as it’s smoother
than highway, cleaner than a room getting cleaned by superpell 5 times a day. Yes
my skin has always been that great, to the point mba mba salon keep telling me “Mba
ini udah mulus bgt begini mau diapain lagi muka nya?” …. Dear mba mba salon,
can’t you just do my face cz I feel dirrrrty, why? Because I take public
transportation everyday and it’s been months since the last time I clean my
face deeply, okay? Aku merasa kotor mbaaaa kotoooooorrrrrr.
Can you imagine how broken I am? I swear I have this
thought, if chickenpox ever audacious enough to attack my face I will really
bomb its hometown, I will really shoot it with bazooka, I will really declare a
war with chickenpox if it’s really going to attack my precious face. Really. Yes,
I am crazy, don’t worry about me, I’m okay.
“It depends on how strong you’re immune system, furthermore
we can’t really predict where the vesicles will appear”, that’s what doctor
told me. I eat a lot daily so can we measure our immune system by how much we
eat? I hope so.
I took medicine from the doctor, five times a day. How could
you expect me to not loathe that? Seriously five times a day taking 2 big
capsules is enough to lose my appétit to run day hahahaha! It’s okay for the
sake of gaining back beautiful skin. The medicine has effect to fasten the
arrival of vesicles so no wonder the next day I have a lot more vesicles on
body. The sensation of waiting in uncertainty whether chickenpox will pay visit
on my face or not is the same as waiting our crush picking up on bright
afternoon to go on a date, thousands butterflies do ballet on my stomach. Yeah,
just like that. Finally I got one little vesicle on forehead near hair so it’s
not really bother me, still waiting.
And until one week, until I took the last capsules, no
vesicles on my face. Hahahahhaahhahahahaha YESSSSSSSSSSS…. I CAN’T THANK GOD
ENOUGH FOR THAT.
So my face is safe. But not my body, it’s pretty much there.
Plus some vesicles were already broken. Duh. I will put extra effort to make it all like it
used to.
Telling you ya guys. Having chickenpox is suck.
Like being jailed, going to amusement park with friends even
gets called off.
Yeah. It. Suck.
For whoever suffer the same disease. Himnera! Setey Seterong
gais.
Never let chickenpox bring you down!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar